October came and went so fast for us. Lynar was in China for the last two weeks of it and I was just in survival mode, especially since I ended up with strept throat.
The girls spent a lot of time climbing the tree in our front yard. I would have to admit that they are great tree climbers, but it still makes me really nervous. It's hard to see in this picture, but the red dot at the top is Lyndee. They climb pretty high up in the tree. A lot of kids in the neighborhood love to come and climb the tree.
This is our favorite toy for Joseph. He jumps in this thing until he gets tired. He just enjoys watching all the commotion in the house. He was 4 months in October. He started sitting up at about 4 1/2 months, but can't roll over (probaby because of all his rolls).




0 comments:
Post a Comment