I am finally feeling better, although not 100%, I am able to function at a rate that I can handle better. I don't know if and when I can feel like I did 4 months ago, but I am just learning that I need to adjust my life and do the best I can. I have learned that I need to take multiple naps a day and that is ok to do. I don't need to feel guilty sleeping a few times a day if needed. I don't have to do everything that I was doing a few months ago to be a good mom. It is hard to come to this realization, but once I did it has been easier. I am growing (my big belly that is) every day! Maternity clothes is the only thing that I can wear. I am 14 weeks and 2 days. I have many things about my pregnancy that I would like to share so I started a separate blog to blog about my pregnancy and I will try to keep everything on this blog about my family now. The new address is lifeofatwinmom.blogspot.com
You can follow me and my pregnancy there more closely. I will do some on here, but I will put more on the blog than on here.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Slowly coming back to life
Posted by Jen at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment