Saturday, August 2, 2014

My twins are 6 months!

I can't believe my babies are already 6 months (well, 2 weeks ago on the 21st)!  Time has flown by, but in its own slow time.  These two cuties are so fun and precious.  Going places is a lot of work and so we limit on how many times we get in and out of the car if possible.  Having 4 older kids makes it a little difficult though limiting the car outings.  


At 6 months, Jordan weighed 17 lbs and Jaxon weighed 18 lbs 6 oz.  They have grown a ton considering they were premies!  

I love this picture of Jaxon eating Jordan's arm because that is what happens a lot.  Jaxon is always grabbing Jordan's hand or other body parts.  He is always wanting to hold onto his brother.  

I'm trying to keep the twin's own blog, so if you want to see more twin photos, go to their twin blog.



1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

They are so cute. I think Jaxon favors Lynar a little bit and Jordan favors you. I can't believe they almost weigh as much as Maren (she was 19lbs 3oz at her TWELVE month appt!). I need to feed that girl some sandwiches. :)