Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How to get your cast off early....Katelyn can do it!



Tired of your cast being on?? Well, Katelyn found the perfect way to get her cast off! She stuck a small toy baby bottle (a kind you could use for scrapbooking) inside her cast. It was hurting her and she would not let me get it out, so I called the doctor's office and they told us to come in and they would x-ray her arm. They took x-rays and took the cast off. Good thing we went in because there was an indentation in her wrist after an hour of it being in it. It would have caused some serious problems if we wouldn't have gotten it out. The doctor let us keep the cast off and just come back in two weeks to get it re-checked. She got to wear cool sunglasses while they took it off. She was very brave and didn't know what to do with her arm once the cast came off. She babied the arm the rest of the day, but is using it as normal now.

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Wow, that's a method, eh? Glad she's doing better!

Ashley said...

The things your kids get themselvers into cracks me up. I'm sure you never have a dull moment!

Miquelin and Jeremy Smith said...

Of course you can add us to your blog and if it is alright I already put you on mine. I love Katelyn's sunglasses, did the doctor give her those or did she bring hers in?