We started over a year ago putting in the curbing around our flower beds. This spring for Mothers Day I told Lynar that I wanted to get the front landscaping finished. Lynar spent a lot of time getting dirt to put in the flower beds, then planting the scrubs, then putting down the fabric, then putting in the rocks. 3 weekends and it was all finished. Lynar put in a lot of hard work!
Thank goodness for our truck!! It hauled many loads of dirt and rock---as much as it could handle. Lynar said that he had to drive real slow so that he would not ruin the truck.
This is one view of the house finished!!!
I took this picture at dusk so it is kind of dark, but I love this side of the house. It just made our house look complete! Lyndee likes to get a book and sit on the bench we have there and read. It is nice and peaceful for her!
This is the flower beds by the driveway. We don't have a lot planted, but it still looks real good!!! I am really glad that we went with rock instead of mulch! It will last a lot longer with little maintenence.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Our landscapping is finally done!!!
Posted by Jen at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Looks great guys!
Your house looks awesome. Rock is way better then mulch. I have mulch and hate it. You can;t rake the leaves out in the fall. Love your house too. Thanks for posting. Anyway your yard looks great. Good job.
So fun to see how much our little Brooklyn has grown. She looks pretty good with all her friends. Your yard looks professionally done. Great job. Your house really looks good. So fun to hear how you are all doing!!! Sweet little family there, thanks for sharing about Deryn, too. So glad you are all doing great.
Love Grandma in Alton
Hey, where were y'all when we were trying to finish our yard in Enoch? Haha. Seriously, though, it looks amazing. Good work!
Awesome job! Way to go Lynar on the landscaping.
I love all the little babies together, so cute. Ohh. . .
Post a Comment