Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We'll miss you Grandad!!!


7 comments:

ApRyL :) said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. What wonderful pictures you will always treasure. I'm soo glad you were able to spend time there last week.

duane w said...

Love and condolences to you and your family. Arohanui, the Waihi family.

Lovely Lisa said...

Are these pics from your last trip out there? I'm so glad you got to see him one more time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well. What I think is kind of cool is that I found out about his passing from your blog and not from the news. I always thought of you every time I heard him speak.

Laura said...

we'll miss him too. it's great that your girls have beautiful pictures with him!

Jenette said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family. What an amazing person...I always enjoyed hearing him speak. And his last conference address has literally sustained me on many days during my transition to DC.

Sylvia said...

I have written personal emails to you but I had not seen the precious pictures you have here. I am so happy to be able to see Brooklyn and the girls with their Gr Grandad. Memories forever. Thank you for sharing.
Love you all. Hope your family is fine after so many trips to Utah.
Love, Grama in Alton

Torrie Young said...

We are so glad you were able to see him and get pictures with him one last time. Thanks for coming out for Thanksgiving. It was wonderful to see you all!