My youngest brother is officially engaged to Jessica Ohler. Yeah!!! We are so excited for them and can't wait for the big day! (Date is still to be determined). We were able to spend time with Jessica and Paul in November and December when we were in Utah and we all fell in love with Jessica. She is great for Paul!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Yeah! My brother is getting married!!!
Posted by Jen at 12:32 PM
Labels: Paul and Jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Great news! I remember you saying (in December) that it was coming. How fun to have another get-together!
Cool! Weddings are so fun.
No way!! he is not old enough to get married. I remember him being like 12!
Woo hoo! We are excited for them both! (I think there must be a shower!)
So happy for Paul. That means another trip home. Hope to see you when it happens. Hope your Mom is well, also. Wonderful, wonderful!
Yeah, that means you'll be coming out soon! My youngest brother just got engaged too; what a coincidence.
Post a Comment