Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just my thoughts and opinions!!!

I have realized there are some things that are well worth spending a little bit of money...

  • Huggies Diaper (I was using Luvs, but I'd have to change Brooklyn every two hours, now with Huggies she is not soaked through even when she is in the same diaper for a long time) (NO--I'm not ready to convert to cloth diapers!!!)
  • Good Kitchen Ware (yes, I'm selling Pampered Chef, but I'm not only talking about PC products) I love my Blendtec Blender! I make smoothies in it almost daily and many other things---it also grinds wheat!!! My Vollrath pots and pans are awesome as well--gotta have worth while, easy to clean pans...plus these are truly non-stick (I burnt something in them and it did not ruin the pan!) Pampered Chef pots and pans are very similar for the record!!! It is much more fun to cook when you have the right tools!!!
  • Shark steamer mop! I feel like my floor is cleaner for Brooklyn to eat off of (since she loves throw her food on the floor and get down and eat off the floor!)
  • My 8 passenger van! I love having all 3 girls where I can reach them and be able to haul a lot of stuff in the back! Plus, more friends fit!

Fun things my kids say:

  • Katelyn: Is it tomorrow today??? (Katelyn says this at least once a day)
  • Lyndee: She just never stops talking! It is fun to have intelligent conversations with her.
  • Brooklyn: Mama Mama Mama (yeah! she says mama before dada!!!)

Things that bug me.......

  • Laundry!!! Will it ever end????
  • I get tired of people saying "I never see you" but really it hasn't been that long since I've seen them. I am in Primary at church so I seem to hear this a lot lately! I haven't fallen off the earth, I just have 3 kids with lots of fun stuff going on!
  • Dishes!!! Dishes!!! Dishes!!!
  • Repeating myself over and over again with my kids---except when I say something like who wants ice cream?? They always hear things like that!

Places we've been lately:

  • Branson (short 2 hour drive, hilly drive)
  • Oklahoma City (temple and then the science center---so fun!!!)

My new plan for the next few months!

  • Lose weight (got to get in shape for summer)
  • Clean up house to put on market---getting itch to move again since we've been here 3 1/2 years....lots of good deals out there to buy!
  • Get Lyndee better at softball! I'm her softball coach so we really need to work on a few skills!!!
  • SAVE MONEY!!!
  • Work on digi scaping (not started yet) and making movies out of our pictures.
  • Girls Camp, I'll be the camp Nurse. Yeah---so excited!
  • Lyndee turns 8 and will be baptized on June 7th at 4:30 pm. Can't wait for her special day.
  • Chicago in July for Pampered Chef
  • Utah (Southern and Northern) for Paul's wedding and to see Lynar's family and my favorite St. George!

6 comments:

Laura said...

How fun. Good luck on your to-do list. Full of important things! I miss you guys.

Lovely Lisa said...

I love random posts. :) I love Pampered Chef, too! Hope you get all your to-do's done and have a great summer!

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

I agree with the diaper thing! I have to buy more expensive diapers when the boys are babies because they leak through!! But they hit one and it's on to cheapy ones! So you are wanting to move huh! So are we!! But I am sure we will be stuck her for awhile. We will see!

Torrie Young said...

I'm glad to read lists of people's favorite things. Very good information. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with all your goals.

Amanda said...

Getting house ready to sell??? Where are you going--somewhere around here?

Sylvia Young said...

You are fun to learn about. Love your to-do list. What a fun post with alll the learning that is going on at your house, some learning to talk, some learning when to talk, new things in the kitchen, just feeling more apart of your life. Great to read this. Love ya bunches