If I were to write down all the funny things that Brooklyn did I would be on this blog almost daily. This one was definitely one to write down though:
One way Brooklyn is so smart:
We went to Sam's Club (my favorite place to shop, along with Brooklyn's favorite) last night while Lynar was at a youth activity for our church. Now, Brooklyn is very smart and she shows us how smart she is sometimes and I think that she tries to hide it as much as she can. I was talking with a friend this past week and was telling her that I don't like to shop with my kids because Brooklyn is a runner (she runs away from me whenever she can). This is not fun for me because I am always running in any store to chase her. I've tried everything from spanking real hard in the store, to having a total stranger pick her up (which doesn't faze her), to giving her treats to keep her in the cart. Well, she heard me tell my friend that she was a runner and that same day she told me that she was going to run because she was a runner. All week she keeps telling me she is a runner. Yes, she knows what that means because anytime we go outside she runs from me and laughs that she is a runner. Lyndee spent the whole time chasing her in Sam's club cause she was running. We went so late in the day that the sample people were gone. The sample's are the main reason we like Sam's so much. Brooklyn knows that she can't get samples unless she is with mom! Love it! (Now maybe you can understand why I never go out, and how smart Brooklyn is.)
Ok, for the funny part:
As you walk out of Sam's Club, there is a surveillance camera and a TV as you walk towards the exit. You can actually watch yourself getting to walk out of Sam's Club. Brooklyn usually take the receipt and hands it to the checkout person to check our stuff, but she was walking behind us. I was wondering why she was so far back and I turned around and she had found herself in the TV. She was making funny faces and dances in front of the TV. Next thing I saw was Brooklyn turning around and sticking her bum out as if she was mooning the camera (without pulling down her pants, please no one show her how to do that). Then she turned around and kept making faces and dancing at the camera. The check out guy couldn't stop laughing and neither could anyone else that just saw a 2 year old stick her bum out at the camera. The old guy turned to me and said, "she is a real ham isn't she?" Lyndee had to coax her away so that we could leave. We are still laughing about this!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Funny Brooky again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You should see if you can get a copy from security. That belongs on her wedding video someday... HA! :)
sheis such a ham!
Post a Comment