Lyndee turned 10 on April 28th. She has been wanting a violin for years and I had told her that she could have one when she knew her notes on the piano. She has done really well with the piano and so she earned her violin. She was very excited! She started violin/voice lessons a couple weeks ago.
Lyndee wanted a 50's party, so we did a 50's party. We made poodle skirts for all the girls that came to the party. The girls partied until midnight and we ate cake at 11pm cause they were having so much fun. Of course, a sleepover the girls all had their moments when it was time to go to sleep. Overall it was a great party!!! I just can't believe I have a 10 year old!
Lyndee wanted a record cake, so my friend made some black fondant icing for me. I think that it turned out awesome! Thanks Jess!




1 comments:
Whoa! What a fun party Lyndee! How fun that you got a violin! I always wanted to play the violin...you'll do great. That is so nice of your mom and dad to buy you a violin and let you take lessons!
Love you lots!
Post a Comment