Never a dull moment with Brooklyn. She is always into something and very sneaky at that. We do have locks on the outside of all our bathrooms, plus we try to hide things from her, but she is always able to find what she wants.
Last Saturday Brooky was playing in my bathroom with q-tips. She loves to play in my bathroom when I've been in there getting ready. I let her stay in there while I went in to get Joseph a bottle. Well, Katelyn came in yelling, "Brooky cut her hair". I wasn't expecting to see that she cut both of her pigtails off. Thank goodness it was only half pigtails.
I put some pictures in here from when Brooky was a baby and had a mohwak. Now she is opposite!!! Kind of funny. What else can you do but laugh? Hair will grow back!
Her pigtails. Yes, we saved them to always have. Still with the rubberbands in them.
When I put all of her hair in piggy tails it doesn't look too bad. It just looks like it is slicked back from a distance. Oh the memories!!!




2 comments:
boy do you guys have your hands full with Brooky!
Good thing you can laugh about it...
hope things are going ok with your house
okay, that is seriously HILARIOUS
Post a Comment