In July the kids and I drove to Utah for a summer vacation. Lynar does not have vacation days this year so I ventured out on the roads with the kids. On the way, we met up in Nebraska with my brother Travis and his family and we caravaned all the way to Mountain View Wyoming. It was a very long day's drive (around 12 hours), but the kids had fun being with cousins in the car. We stopped in Mountain View to see my sister-in-law Chary and her 4 kids. They also have 3 girls and one boy. My girls love thier Wyoming cousins!
All the kids together.
Halle and Kate are a few months apart and so much alike.
The two boys in the midst of all the girls.
Charly is about 10 months older than Brooky
Lyndee and Paytan....two peas in a pod. That is all I have to say about that. They have been friends since they were babies.
I believe this is the closest in size the two girls (7 weeks apart in age) have been and Lyndee should enjoy it because I'm sure Paytan will be much taller than her. Lyndee has a longer torso and Paytan has really long legs. It was fun going shopping with Char and the kids in Park City. The kids can't wait to do it again.




0 comments:
Post a Comment