She looks so precious! Sorry to send your dinner home from school the other day, but I forgot I had a doctor's appoinment at 2:45 when I signed up for Monday and I figured you guys might be starving by the time I got it back and then got it to you. Let us know if you need anything or if Katlyn needs a break!
5 comments:
so sweet Jenn-she totally looks like Katlyn! Love the bows!
Glad you got her here safe and sound. She's way cute!
Way to go guyz! she's a dang cutie! That's way cool to have an April 1st b-day! I bet the girls are loving her like crazzzy! so fun.
TTFN
She looks so precious! Sorry to send your dinner home from school the other day, but I forgot I had a doctor's appoinment at 2:45 when I signed up for Monday and I figured you guys might be starving by the time I got it back and then got it to you. Let us know if you need anything or if Katlyn needs a break!
What a cute chubby baby! Jen, how can you make and carry such big babies??? I guess you're truly a Young! She's beautiful
Post a Comment