Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sisters, Sisters, Sisters!!!

April 13, 2008. Brooklyn is 13 days old. Her big sisters love her so much!!!
Lyndee and Brooklyn.
Lyndee and Katelyn got new shirts that say...Official Big Sister at the top, then below Brooklyn's picture it says Brooklyn Marie, April 1st, 2008. They are so excited about their new shirts and to be able to wear them to school to show all their friends!


Katelyn can't keep her hands off of her new little sister Brooklyn!!! She kisses her all the time!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the shirts---Is Katlyn still obsessed with babies?? What a great big sister she will be.

Lovely Lisa said...

Cute shirts! It sounds like everyone's doing great so far. Your labor story is crazy! I'm glad you got her here safe and sound, and that you lived to tell about it. :)

Char said...

Sorry we (well I should say I) missed Lyndee's Birthday. Paytan reminded me everyday that it was getting close. Then it got here and we didn't get anything sent. Payt still wants to send her something if that's ok. Hope all is going well with THREE GIRLS. Love ya, Char