Monday, May 5, 2008

Blessing Day for Brooklyn

Brooklyn's blessing day, Sunday April 27, 2008 in Rogers Arkansas. The blessing dress that she is wearing was made by her aunt Gayla Gardner 7 years ago for Lyndee. Both Lyndee and Katelyn wore this dress to be blessed in. It is very pretty!!! We love Gayla!
Jen and Brooklyn outside our church building.
Our first family photo.
Uncle Deryn and Lynar holding Brooklyn right after the blessing. We are so glad that we have some family close by to come to these type of things.
Grandma and Grandpa Gerritsen were able to be here for the blessing as well. It was fun to have them there.

4 comments:

Char said...

Congrats Brooklyn!! Isn't Gayla awesome. She made Paytan's, Charlotte's and I don't know how many others but what a treasure for the kids. Thank you Gayla.

brooke said...

Jen,
Congratulations! I feel so out of the loop. I don't hear ANYTHING! I was just looking around at the family's different blogs and I read this. Good thing. She's so cute.

Love,
Brooke

Torrie Young said...

Oh, how sweet. We think that was pretty special for all three girls to be blessed the same day. We agree that Gayla is amazing.

Lovely Lisa said...

How cool that Brooklyn and Charlotte were blessed on the same day. I'm glad your parents could be there, too!