Brooklyn is getting bigger every day!!! This is another picture my friend Nicole took of her. Brooklyn is scooting backwards now (can't seem to go forward). She will go from scooting to sitting up and playing and of course getting stuck under everything (her legs of course). She still has her fun Mohawk that I get comments on every time I take her somewhere. It is funny when people actually think that I cut it that way! It is curly on top and people also think that I curl it! I just wet it down and we're good to go!!! She loves to pull hair (so I hope her little hair she has will last a little longer!) She is not eating anything due to some allergies and throwing up everytime we've tried! She loves to wake up in the middle of the night multiple times!! She is starting like to restle (at times) with Katelyn. She is very loud and tries to talk, oh no, what will we do with another talker???? She keeps us very busy and on our toes! Oh, I can't forget that her favorite thing to do is to stand up! We are afraid that she'll learn to walk before actual crawling. She'll take steps when holding onto her. We LOVE having Brooklyn in our family!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Brooklyn at 7 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I tend to take a few steps backward before I move forward, too. :) She's way cute!
Darling Brooklyn. She is so sweet. Hope she gets a settled tummy soon. Can't believe 7 months!! --got to love her bunches!!
Love Grama
Post a Comment