Monday, November 17, 2008

Katelyn's hair cut

Katelyn's new hair cut!!! She was tired of having her hair brushed and we were tired of brushing food out of her hair since it was always falling in her food! This is such a great cut on her and she loves it. Her hair is so fine it really dosen't do good up in a pony tail and she takes everything out within a couple of hours.







Katelyn held very still! Don't look too close since it was a "mom" cut job.



Look how long her hair was!!! Lyndee was very sad to see all that hair go, so she put a lot of the hair that was cut off in a baggie to save. Lyndee is very sentimental! Katelyn tells people her hair went in a baggie and they just look at her funny.



5 comments:

Laura said...

it’s so cute short!

Kerilee Law said...

Reminds me of when we cut Savannah's hair from really long to super short! Similar cut too.

Lovely Lisa said...

Oooh, me likey! Looks good-- much better than I could do. Sometime I'll have to tell you a story about the time I cut my sister's hair. :)

Lanelle said...

I promise I am only looking with one eye covered! It is cute shorter!

Sylvia said...

She seems to like her new hairdoo. She is darling no matter the length. Hope she does not take to trying to cut it herself sometime.