My Brooky....and don't call her Brooke or Brooklyn, she will tell you her name is Brooky!
Gotta love her hair. It is like this most of the time unless I wet it down, but when she wakes up in the morning it is always sticking straight up.
She finally did it, she climbed in the dryer one night when whe was hiding from us. She thought it was quite funny (we did too), until I started to turn the inside. I hope she dosen't try it again!
Yep, always getting into trouble in her jammies and always finding food in the fridge to eat. She cleaned out this tub of frosting.
She is now completely potty trained!!! Yeah!!!




1 comments:
Hey, even *I* struggle with getting mascara on the bottom. Haha! My sister pulled a similar stunt with lipstick when she was about that age. She managed to get it on her lips... and ALL around them. :)
Post a Comment