Northwest Arkansas is not known for it's snow, but we got the biggest snow in history on Feb. 9, 2011.
When I woke up in the morning there was 15 inches of snow. Grand total for the day was 18-22 inches. It was awesome snow that was light and powdery.
Grand total of snow days for this year is 9. I love it when everything is cancelled because that means Lynar gets to stay home as well! We've had a great winter break!
The truck covered.
Lyndee sitting down. When you would sit or lay down in the snow, it would just cover you right up.
Lynar threw Brooky up in the air and into the snow, but since it was so powdery, she went under....and didn't like it too much.
The girls are in the middle of the road in this picture.
This is Brooky in the road. Standing up.
Joseph loved being outside in the snow. He was so happy to be out with his sisters! He cried when I took him back inside!
Fun family picture!




0 comments:
Post a Comment