I've had a few requests to post pictures of the inside of my house...so here it is finally. (Still not great at the lighting on my camera)
This first one is the front entry way.
I love this view.
This picture is taken from the top of the stairs looking down. Looks bigger at the top. The curtains were at the house in a box when we bought the house. They have amazing trim and top of the line fabric. So glad that they were custom made for this house because I don't do curtains very well.
This is the front entryway looking from the piano room.
Looking from the entry way.
Finally I got the lighting to work on the camera a bit better. I love all the chandelier in the house. All the lighting has dimmers on them (LOVE THEM!!!). This is the only room in the downstairs that we did not paint (wonder why??) before we moved in. I wasn't a fan of the blue when we first looked at the home, but now I think it is very calming and love the color in the home.




5 comments:
OH MY GOSH. It's beautiful. You would laugh to see pictures of the house we are trying to buy! Its much more than yours in price and way smaller and way outdated! Maybe we should move to arkansas...
man, wish we could be there this weekend! sorry it didn't work out. apparantly you have plenty of space for us.:) fun to see some updates and new pics of your kids.
Amy....you can still come out here, and yes, we have lots of fun space to share with family and friends!
Laura....you really should move to Arkansas, you would have two uncles here close by, isn't that good enough for family????
Love the house--the light fixtures are great! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for sharing
Wow, gorgeous! It's like a mansion or something :) :).
Post a Comment