Happy 7th Birthday Katelyn! I can't believe she is already 7, time flies too quickly. She has been begging me for a long time to get her ears pierced, so I finally said yes. She is bummed that she can't change them for 6 weeks! She was very brave and didn't cry when they were put in. She said they did hurt though!
We celebrated her birthday with some friends on Saturday and on Sunday it was fun to have our cousins come over and eat cake and ice cream with us.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Ears pierced for #7
Posted by Jen at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Katelyn! How fun that you got your ears pierced. LOoks like you had quite a party!
We love you!
I see you have a live-in piñata holder there. Sigh... must be nice to be tall. :) Happy birthday, Katelyn!
Thanks for the pictures! It's fun to see Katelyn! I can;t believe she is 7 already!
Post a Comment