Lynar and I had dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse for his company Christmas party. I enjoy getting dressed up for a good date night and so it was a good excuse to go find me a cute maternity black dress (since I couldn't really find anything else that would look nice and not cost a fortune). We had a great time with his boss, co-worker and their wives and I survived sitting in the same seat for 3 hours. I did get up 4 different times to go use the restroom (which was very nice with a tv in the handicap bathroom stall). Can't wait for dinner there next year!
We also attended a ugly sweater party with some friends in our ward. It was a lot of fun and something we enjoy doing every year. I had a hard time finding ugly sweaters, so this is what we came up with. Shopping has been hard for me physically this whole pregnancy and I can only go for 30 min max and then I am too worn out to walk and I start to hurt and then I am feeling the effects for 2 days. I just don't shop anymore!






0 comments:
Post a Comment