I failed to update all our December happenings so I will attempt to update all the happenings here.
Lyndee had a viola concert, but I didn't take pictures (bummer). She did great! It was such a great concert to go to with all the string instruments playing Christmas music.
Brooklyn had her dance recital and was super cute.
The week before Christmas Brooklyn came down with the flu. I took her in to the dr on a Thursday night and we really thought it was strept or a sinus infection and so the doctor put her on an antibiotic. The following Saturday morning she was still sick and also woke up with pink eye and so I took her back into the doctor and since I was about to have twins and the flu is going around I asked that they tested her for the flu. Her symptoms didn't seem bad enough, but the doctor went ahead and tested her and sure enough it came back positive for the flu. When I got home with Brooklyn, Katelyn told me that her head hurt and she was tired and I checked her temperature and sure enough she had a fever as well, so I assumed she had the flu also. We stayed away for a full week from everyone since we were told the flu is contagious for up to 7 days after it first starts, and not when the symptoms go away. It was a bummer that we couldn't go anywhere for Christmas or have anyone over for that week, but it was for the best. I was so worn out and tired with my pregnancy that it was a blessing in disguise that we couldn't go anywhere or do anything. The girls got better real quick and it was only a couple days of a low grade fever and tiredness that hit them.






0 comments:
Post a Comment