Saturday, March 15, 2008

Coming Soon.......

Watch for pictures from Lynar's 2 1/2 week trip to China. He loved it so much that his original 12 day trip was extended. He leaves for Chicago for 3 days tomorrow morning for work again....Hopefully we can make it another 3 days with him gone.....my feet are really starting to swell by the end of the day!!! Good thing that I don't go into labor--right??? Maybe him being gone so close to my due date may help me a little. Lyndee and Katelyn are great helpers though, that is making messes!!! I only have 3 weeks until Brooklyn gets here, I guess that means we better get a car seat and other baby stuff ready huh??

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! We're glad you guys are joining the blogging world. It's a nice way to share pictures with us that are far away!

Christy Lu said...

It is great to see your blog. The girls look so grown up from the last time I saw them. I hope to see you soon because Deryn is flying me out there April 2-10 so I may be there when the baby come :)

Sylvia said...

So glad to see you on line. Lyndee looks so different with the tooth problem. She is one special girl. And Katelyn looks so cute, too. Love them bunches. Can't wait to see China from Lynar's perspective. Hope you are feeling well, Jen. It is so great to share pictures together.
Love ya
Mom

Sylvia said...

Hey, great to see you!! Lyndee looks different with her tooth problem. Katelyn is so darling. Love them both bunches. Hope you are feeling well, all of you. Hope you stay well, Jen. Praying for you. Can't wait to see China from Lynar's perspective. Keep up the good work.
Love ya
MOM

Jen said...

China was Awesome!! It was hard to be away from the fam for so long, but was very good for learning what I need to know for my work. I've made a lot of friends there and look forward to returning again later this year.
-Lynar