Lynar went to China for 2 1/2 weeks for work. The top left picutre was taken at a restuarant where they cook in front of you. He got to pretend he was going to help. The top right is a shopping center in Shenzen China. The bottom left picutre is a picture taken out of his hotel room. If you have seen the commercial with a little girl giving her dad a stuffed monkey before he left on his business trip and he took picutres of it wherever he went, well--Lyndee saw this commercial and before Lynar left she gave him this little mouse named "Little Miss" with bows around the belly and so Lynar took pictures of it throughout his trip. Katelyn cried when we dropped dad off at the airport and she knew that "Little Miss" was going too. Katelyn loves stuffed animals and is attached to them like Lyndee is. The picutre on the bottom left is Lynar with 2 other work associates at a party he went to. He went to Shanghi, Shenzen, and Tiawan during his trip. We were able to talk to him pretty cheap through Skype and spoke almost 2 times every day. We all survived this long trip.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Lynar in China
Posted by Jen at 10:35 AM
Labels: Lynar in China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Haha... that's funny about the stuffed animal! I like that commercial. I also like Skype... I've used it to talk to my soldier brother. That's cool that Lynar gets to travel, even though I'm sure it's tough on the family.
Way cool! :) Lucky, got to go to China. Did you get to tour around much?
I did get to travel a lot there, but not to the normal places people go for vacation like the Great Wall. I had a fun time getting to know the people there. Though I met with folks mainly of the business sector, I tried to learn as much as I could about their customs, beliefs and way-of-life. It was fun! I learned a lot and am ready to go back some time later this year.
Post a Comment