Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Katelyn turns 3


Katelyn turned 3 years old on March 11th!!! We had a birthday party for her at Chuck-E-Cheese and she had a blast. She is growing up so fast and acting older as well. She loves Princesses and always likes to watch the movies, dress up, and dance like princesses.
Katelyn enjoyed opening presents and having a special day for her.
Katelyn got her own bike, now she doesn't have to try to ride Lyndee's bike and she can be just like her big sister. She learned really fast to ride the bike and to pedal. She wants to ride bikes all the time. She fell on the cement a few days later and scraped her face, but that didn't stop her desire to keep riding. She is definately an outdoor girl!!!

1 comments:

Char said...

Katelyn is getting so big. I am so jealous of all that hair. Halle loves everything princess as well. When I showed her Kate's cake, she said, "Mom I want that cake for my birthday." I quess we know the theme of her birthday now.
Hope the baby comes soon.
Char