Brooklyn turned 3 months old this past week on July 1st! She is growing like a weed! She was 12 pounds 7 ounces at her 2 month check up which put her in the 90th percentile for weight. She was in the 75th percentile for height. She is trying to turn over, but I don't think I want her to do that yet. Both Lyndee and Katelyn were turning over right around 3 months, but now I know that that is the first step to her being very mobile and I'm liking her staying in one spot (except for when she can turn around by pushing with one foot).
In this picture, Lyndee was talking to her cousin Paytan on Skype with the microphone and she wanted Brooklyn to talk to Paytan. It was so cute and Lyndee wanted to take a picture to show Paytan how she talked on the microphone!!! Cute in pink!!!
She is now in 3-6 months clothes and we are having fun putting all of the cute outfits on her that Lyndee and Katelyn wore. This one is one of my favorites, but not very comfortable for her.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Brooklyn is 3 months old!
Posted by Jen at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She's such a cutie... Katelyn Jr.
I love those outfits! She is way cute.
Post a Comment