After our train ride we went to Onyx cave in Eureka Springs. It is a small cave that is very kid friendly. The ear phones the girls are wearing are so they can hear the tour. They did not give Katelyn one and when we got inside she really wanted to listen so she got to use mine. It was interesting hearing everyone else make comments like... "wow", "Oh, that's what that is". I think it was quite amusing actually.
This is the caveman in the onyx cave.
A dinosaur.
An elephant holding up the ceiling.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Our Cave Adventure
Posted by Jen at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
And this reminds me of Lehman Caves at Great Basin. Looks cool! I'm sorry you didn't get to hear the tour, though. Story of a mom's life, right? :)
What cool posts. I really like your background too. I understand about all the erasing links; it's so frustrating. Ours is theyoungfamily1.blogspot.com just in case you need it.
Lyndee--thanks for all your comments. That is so fun to hear from you. I think that is great that both of our families got to go in caves last weekend. How fun. Can't wait to hear from you again!
Oops. I only read that all your links were erased. Now I see that you got them all back. . . I'll just mind my own business. :)
Post a Comment