Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oooppps!!!

I kind of messed up my blogg tonight. I changed the background and with that I also deleted all my links. I don't know how to recover them so I guess I'll have to start from scratch again---when I have time. I also messed up the pictures of the firestation and put the setting too FAST! It makes your eyes go crazy!!! Sorry for the headache it will give you if you look at it for too long. I've also tried to change that, but have failed at that as well. I am going to give this blogging thing a rest for tonight since I'm not doing so well. I have a ton of pictures to post of the girls---but I'll do it when I'm not messing things up.

4 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

That's what happens every time you change your background, you lose your widgets (your sidebar items) and have to redo them all over again. I try not to change my background often because it is such a pain!

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

I found a good website to use for backgrounds and it doesn't delete stuff! It's called thecutestblogontheblock. You can see it on my blog.

Nicole Bolinger said...

That totally happened to me too. I am scared to change it again!

It was great meeting you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Nicole

Lovely Lisa said...

Yes, Pyzam always loses widgets. I highly recommend Cutest Blog on the Block, though! There's a link to it on our blog.