Saturday, February 6, 2010

Don't tell Lynar!

It's now 4 am and I've been up for the last hour with indigestion.  I couldn't sleep, so I decided to just get on the internet.  Katelyn wakes up from time to time and says she can't sleep, this makes Lynar mad and he sends her right back to her own bed.  Well, tonight when I heard her coming down the stairs I heard her little voice say..."I can't sleep

I told her, "I can't sleep either, come blog with me"

Yep, nothing better than bonding time at 4 am with blogging! 

I was kind of bored being awake on my own with this darn indigestion, but now I've got someone to talk to!  Lynar would not be happy that I'm encouraging this "wake" time...oh well!

3 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

haha!! I would do the same! I HATE it when I can't sleep....Is it just a mommy thing or what?

vicki said...

Solitary insomnia is no fun. Also, probiotics got rid of indigestion for me when I was pregnant plus it's insanely good for the baby and lactobacillus helps baby to become more tolerant of dairy once born.

Sylvia said...

Bet he would be glad for the one on one thing in the end. I think it is fun to be with the little ones no matter what time it is. So special. What a great Mom