Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Break in Utah, part 3, Grandma Young

On our way to Utah we stopped by Lynar's aunt and uncle's home to visit.  Aunt Joyce is Lynar's dad's twin sister and we love to visit her.  She reminds us so much of great-grandma Young.




Joseph and Grandma Young.
Sorry these pictures didn't turn out great.  Some were taken on the cell phone and others were taken on our camera by Lynar (he is still getting used to all the features on the camera just like me).

Grandma and Katelyn

Grandma and Lyndee.  Lyndee got to spend a lot of quality time with Grandma that I think she will always remember.

Brooklyn was too tired by the time we attempted to take pictures.  I wish we would have taken pictures earlier and more pictures.

Lynar was able to make it to the St. George temple with his mom and all his siblings (except Deryn) on Saturday morning.  I think that was a highlight of his trip to be in the temple with his brothers and sisters and mom.  We had a great visit with all of our family.

0 comments: