Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Break Utah part 2, cousins

The last half of the week we ended up in St. George where we were able to see most of Lynar's family (all but Deryn was there).  9 out of 10 kids is not too bad.  Not all of the spouse's and cousins were able to come, but we had a lot of fun with those that we there.  I wish I would've gotten more pictures with the kid and their cousins, but I didn't do a great job with pictures.

Katelyn and Halle.  Katelyn is actually older, but Halle will probably always be taller.  They had a lot of fun together.

We went shopping with all the girls and this is what we got at Children's Place.  They all wanted sunglasses and Brooklyn loaded up on anything she could carry.  It was tricky putting it back without her seeing.

Sorry Arlyn and Torrie, I think that Brooklyn has corrupted Charlotte and was having Charlotte pick up a lot of stuff too.  Brooklyn and Charlotte are only about 3 weeks apart.

What's wrong with this picture?  Joseph and Claire are only 6-7 weeks apart as well. 

0 comments: