6 months old Now!!! For some reason all her hair on the side of her head has fallen out, but the top turned into a mohawk! I promise that I didn't cut it. Everyone has to touch the mohawk--even strangers! No, I won't cut it either or shave it off--I love it! Someday the rest will fill in!
She also has a "rooster tail" in the back. I hate to cut that too! I think it is cute!
At least the Mohawk will curl---naturally. I just put lotion in it and it will curl under, although by the time everyone puts their hands through it, it dosen't stay nice looking...
Isn't she adorable with those blue eyes??
THis is what it looks like when she wakes up in the morning! Talk about crazy hair!
Brooklyn is starting to scoot (backwards only and in circles). Her favorite toy is paper, her favorite thing to eat is paper, her favorite sound is paper....if we have paper she is happy....when we take it away she gets mad! She sits up and plays with toys now--how fun! This is my favorite stage! She is always happy and smiling!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Mohawk baby!!!
Posted by Jen at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
that's so funny... what a cutie
Holy moly rock and rolly! :) those pics crack me right up! What a cute dang hair do~!:) Luv it!
The rooster tail in back is the best!
Oh my, how funny. She's cute with or without hair. I really like the one on the side--her 6 mo. photo.
Love to see these close ups of our little Brooklyn. It is fun to see grow up. Thanks for posting her photos. She is so darling. She looks like Katelyn to me. Tell Lyndee I was up north when she called and I loved to hear her voice in my messages. Hope is life is good in your corner.
Love ya
Grama Young
She is so cute! Good to check and see your such cute family!
Post a Comment