We got our family pictures taken this week. My friend Nicole is getting started with her own photography business and she took our pictures. Her blog is dorothynicolephotos.blogspot.com, check it out.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
cuteness!!!
YOu're so sweet to put these on your blog! I hope you liked the pictures! Thanks for allowing me to do them.
Fabulous ! :) Heya, I must have the wrong/old phone # for you guys! Jis trying to get a hold of you and invite you to St.George for Thanksgiving. I know it's a long shot but We'd love to have ya!
I wish that I could down load these darling pictures of your family. They are precious. When they are in a video like that I cannot get them. But it is fun to see them here. So darling, all of them. Brooklyn is growing up. All of you look great!!!
Love ya
Mom in Alton
Very cute!
Post a Comment