This is what Lynar loves to do and makes him feel like a man! Work on a truck! At times I wish we didn't have a big old truck that is a gas hog, but this is something that helps Lynar feel good. He loves driving around and at times finding off roads that he can crank it into four-wheel drive. We don't use the truck much out here in Arkansas, but it keeps a piece of Southern Utah in him having the truck!
He changed the brakes a few weeks ago and in the middle of the whole process (which turned out to be an all day event) he came in and asked me to get my camera, then mentioned I could blog the pictures! I am so glad that he is able to make the changes and fixes so that we can save some money! I'm grateful that he enjoys it as well!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Fathers Day Lynar! You are the best dad our girls could ask for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So, Lynar... how are you at plumbing? :) Just kidding. He would make his own dad proud!
One great Dad, i will heartily agree!!! And the truck is just a plus. Glad you have it and glad you use it. You have a great family and I am so glad to have been with you in June. What a delight to be in your home. Happy Fathers Day (tho late, still mean it) Told you so when i was there.
Post a Comment