Little Miss Lowell

Our city we live in has a Little Miss and Mr. Lowell
pageant every year at their Mud Town Days festival.
Lyndee participated a couple years ago and wanted to try again this year. In
Lyndee's words, "It worked my second time". She became Little Miss Lowell tonight! It was so much fun for her. She wore this cute dress that her soon to be aunt Jessica gave her for her baptism. Thanks Jessica! You are awesome!

She was very excited to say the least! (too bad they were facing the hot sun for 20 minutes!)

The crowning. I don't think that she knew what to do when she won. She told me that when she heard her name she kept thinking,
that's not me,
that's not me, oh...
that's me!

This
pageant is a very simple one. The dress was supposed to be church dress, and they were all asked a couple of questions on stage. The 3 judges took a few minutes to talk things over and make the decision and then they had the old Little Miss Lowell put the crown on
Lyndee! How exciting! (The lady in Blue was the one asking the questions). Their was only one boy and so he obviously won Little Mr. Lowell.
Lyndee gets to ride in a parade in the morning in a convertible! She is very excited for all of it. She will also do a few things within the city in the next year!
The best part of winning which we had no idea about---a $100 gift card (MasterCard)! She got a lot of other little gift certificates as well. What an awesome prize! The entry fee was a new wrapped toy to donate! How great is the return?? Gotta love it! We love you Lyndee!
5 comments:
So very cool! And she looks beautiful in her dress.
Thanks for your input on my door. I'm glad to hear a real practical reason aside from style. I'm leaning toward black too.
Congratulations Lyndee! What a fun thing to participate in. Can't wait to hear what you're going to spend the money on!:)
That is seriously awesome. Good job, Lyndee!
If anyone could answer a question, Lyndee could. She would give all the details and it would be delightful. She is so cute on top of it all. So happy for you, Lyndee. That is great that you got unexpected prizes. Thanks for sharing pics, Mom. Whee, way to go, Lyndee!!!!
How Cool!!!
Tell her congrats from us :) We miss you guys tons. I will call you soon. I was really upset when I found out I would be missing you my last week in Arkansas, but we'll keep in touch...or at least I will stalk you :)
Post a Comment