
Lyndee's piano recital!

Lyndee won her class spelling B which gave her the opportunity to go to the school spelling B. She was a bit nervous, but did great. Man, they had some tough words for 3rd graders....and since she was competing with 3rd, 4th and 5th graders, it made it that much more scarier for her. We were so proud of her! She made it to the third round!

Lyndee is such a great girl! We love having her for our oldest daughter....but I know it will put a lot of pressure on her younger sisters.
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast she has grown up! She reminds me a lot of myself at that age... only I waited until I was in 8th grade to finally attempt a spelling bee.
I accidently entered it. How? I just did not hear my taecher say to stand up if I wanted to be in the spelling bee.I was lost in a book when she said it. sined lyndee
I agree -she is an awesome little girl. I love all of your girls and I am so glad that we get to be a part of their lives!
Post a Comment