TOOTH! Yep! Brooklyn finally got another tooth. She is now 20 months old and only had 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom, not much for helping her to chew her food. She had a mollar come through finally.
I am slow at updating about her since this is what I've used for her journal. I wanted to put in her 18 month (yeah, only 2 months behind) statistics so I have it on record.
At 18 months she weighed in at 22 pounds, 10 1/2 ounces and was in the 25th percentile.
Height was at 31 inches at 30th percentile (up from 25th when she was one).
Brooklyn is so dang fun! She keeps us all laughing and loves to tease her sisters. She is our entertainment. She absolutely loves her older sisters and can say their names pretty good.
Brooklyn is coming up with more and more words every day. She will repeat words you tell her to say most of the time. It is nice to have her saying some words.
Brooklyn will come into the bathroom when I am doing the other girls hair and want me to do her hair, although she dosen't keep it in too long. She is getting better at keeping her hair in a pony tail, but she is has issues with pulling her hair when she is sipping on her sippy cup. She is very attached to the sippy cup and will sip on it like a binki with nothing in it.
Things she loves: babies, books, movies, curious george (monkey), dora, outside, dogs, and music. She will dance to any type of music and try to sing along when we are singing (even at church).
Food: She loves cheese sticks and likes her chicken tender. We still watch her pretty close because she has problems with yellow cheese and wheat. She is doing much better since I have been giving her NAET allergy treatments that help her allergies. She has gone from 5 poopy diapers a day to 1-2 like normal. She drinks a lot of her lactose free milk which is giving her a lot of good calories.
Brooklyn is a lot of fun and we are so glad she is in our family.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
We finally got a......
Posted by Jen at 3:21 PM
Labels: Brooklyn growing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It is a delight to hear how Brooklyn is doing. I think she has such a cute personality. So glad she is doing so much better since you have been helping her, Jen. She is such a precious little girl. Love ya. Miss ya
Post a Comment