Wednesday, December 30, 2009

White Christmas in Arkansas!

YEAH!  Snow on Christmas morning!  I know, many of you who are from Utah or other places that it snows won't think this is much....but for Arkansas this is a lot.  The snow was too powdery for making snow balls and for Brooklyn a snowman, but it was sure fun for the girls to play in!  I luckily had found a great deal on snow boots and snow pants last month and so the girls had warm gear to play in.  Brooklyn had the most fun and didn't want to come inside....cried for quite awhile after she was brought in.  She also stayed outside about 1/2 an hour after the other girls went in.....thanks Lynar for staying outside with her!  Her cute little cheeks were red for at least an hour after coming in.  What a fun Christmas present for us to have snow in Arkansas! 

Just enough for some perfect snow angels!
No sled at our house, but the wagon around the yard did the trick for the two youngest who don't know the difference.

4 comments:

Sylvia Young said...

Yaay, what fun in the snow for your family. Sure seems like a snow-filled time. Brooklyn must be in that stage where she wants to make all the fun last forever. She is so cute. Katelyn and Lyndee are sure growing up

Lovely Lisa said...

Looks like fun! I wish I still got as excited about snow as little kids do.

ben in brazil said...

What a fun Christmas! I love your pictures! Your blog is soo cute. I can't believe what a reader Lyndee is. We are excited to see you on Tuesday.

Miquelin and Jeremy Smith said...

Hey woman!!! You're pregnant :) Wow I am slow, congrats!!!!! Wish I was there playing in the snow with you. It is 5 degrees here right now with wind chill of -7. Do you want to come visit again :) How about I come there. Miss you tons!