Remedy #1: Call us crazy, but we are staying healthy with apple cider vinegar. Mix 1tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp local honey in a glass of water and healthier you'll be. Not too bad of a taste and you kind of get used to it. My kids now ask for it everyday and truely believes it helps them kick all the bugs going around. Even Joseph will drink it when his sisters and drinking it. I put 1 tsp instead of a tbsp in for the smaller kids.
Remedy #2: essential oils. Love them and what all they can help with. I diffuse an oil called on-guard in the kids room when they start to feel sick. Another think that kills germs. I also rub it on their feet when they are sick. Lavender has done wonders for lyndee's face....better than any acne medication we've tried, plus it calms her down in the evening. I love to put grapefruit in my water bottles and drink throughout the day and it helps curve my appetite.
Remedy #3: Making sure we all get the sleep our bodies need is so important to staying well.
Last night Lyndee woke up feeling like she needed to throw up and I gave her some apple cider vinegar water and her stomach calmed down and she never threw up and felt great in the morning! So many great things to use to stay healthy!
Monday, February 4, 2013
Apple Cider Vinegar and Essential Oils
Posted by Jen at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment