Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best valentines present!

Today was a good valentines day, despite the rear-ending I got first thing this morning. The van only got scratched, the other car's front bumper was more damaged than mine. All the cars in front of me slammed on their brakes which caused me to slam on my brakes. The car behind me did not react fast enough and hit me from behind. I got a good whiplash and the kids all said they were fine.
I also had to take Lyndee back to the dentist to get her front tooth "built up" again from the cracked too the yesterday.

Despite all the extra not fun things that happened, I felt great and happy and had a wonderful day:). I ordered pizza from papa Murphy's for dinner on our busy regular Thursday activities. Tonight the best present of all my valentines was a sleep number bed that we bought. It won't arrive for a couple weeks, but I can't wait to sleep in it and hopefully relieve some of my back pain. There are nights that I can't sleep good after 6 hours of laying down, I just toss and turn after that. Lynar got his yearly bonus today and so he was excited that we could pay for the bed and not worry about the credit.

I am so grateful for wonderful children and a great husband!
Happy valentines day!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

We know how you feel! We are getting a new bed too because of the back pain. I wish we could have got a sleep number but ours is a Icomfort for Sealy. It's one of those foam beds. We are excited!