Lyndee has been wearing glasses since the 2nd or 3rd grade and has always liked wearing glasses. This week after breaking another pair of glasses and wearing tape on the sides to hold them together, she came to me and said she wanted contacts. I tried to contain my excitement, cause I have been waiting for the day for her to be ready for them. Today we went to get contacts and I forgot how hard it is to put contacts in for the first time. Lyndee did pretty good, but then the lady said that she had to take it out before we could go home. Oh, they charged $56 to teach her. Crazy....I could've done that and in fact I am doing that!
I think she looks great in contacts and she said she feels good about herself wearing them...a big plus! We also had to get her new glasses so that she had a back up pair for when she takes out her contacts.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Loving the new contacts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
yeah for Lyndee! (for both contacts and going to state!)
Post a Comment