During our long wait on the airplane, they let Lyndee and Katelyn go meet the pilots. Lyndee took this picture of the pilot. We flew on Delta going and on Conntinental coming home.
We all dressed in orange for our trip there. Almost every day we all wore the same color.
I like to put the girls hair in this hairstyle whenever we travel so we don't have to do their hair all the time. Lyndee's stayed in for the full week---Katelyn's only lasted a few days. We got tons of compliments and "wow, how much did you pay and how many hours did it take you to do that?" Well, it took me 1 hour for both girls and they sat still really good. I just had to spend a couple of dollars on the elastic bands so that I had the same color.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Airplane Pictures
The girls never complained the whole time!! They are great travelers and love it!
Posted by Jen at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's so cool that you got a picture of the pilot!! I'm glad the girls traveled so well. I've been on plenty of flights with kids who don't. Their hair is very cute!
Oh my, what an experience. I love the girls hair. What sweethearts!!
Grama Young
Post a Comment