Thursday, August 14, 2008

Niagra Falls


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved both your slide shows. Wish I could have some of the pics but it won't let me add them to my gallery when in slides shows. I guess I will just enjoy returning often and watching you on your journey thru the Sacred Grove and everywhere else. Thank you for sharing, again and again. You all look so happy. Wonderful. That is just great vacationing.
Love ya
Grama Young

Anonymous said...

I loved both your slide shows. Wish I could have some of the pics but it won't let me add them to my gallery when in slides shows. I guess I will just enjoy returning often and watching you on your journey thru the Sacred Grove and everywhere else. Thank you for sharing, again and again. You all look so happy. Wonderful. That is just great vacationing.
Love ya
Grama Young

Amy said...

we had a blast withj you guys... come back anytime

Lovely Lisa said...

Need to go there again, too! My pics of my day at Niagara aren't nearly as nice as yours. I would love to go there-- not with a tour group this time-- and really savor the experience.