Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls Traveling!!!

Brooklyn loves to kiss and so does Katelyn. Brooklyn is going in for the big kiss!!!
And the smack right on the nose---or should I say eating the nose???
This is the doll that Katelyn got. Each girl got an American Girl doll--Katelyn's was a bitty baby doll. Thank goodness the smaller ones are a little cheaper!!!

Lyndee has been wanting an American Girl Doll for a long time. She decided months ago that she wanted the doll Kirsten and this is her collection. It's a good thing that she already knew what she wanted going into the store---there were so many choices!! These were our big souvenirs for the trip.

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I would've killed for one of those when I was a kid. I used to drool over those darn American Girl catalogs! :) I would check out the books from the library and read them over and over again until it was time to take them back. Good times.

Lisa R.D. said...

What a fun souvenir for your girls--I've decided that useful souvenirs are the best. I like to buy a clothing item or a cool necklace when I go fun places--I can pull out something for Liv and say, "Do you want to wear your Boston skirt?" and she thinks it's pretty fun. You can only collect so many magnets and shot glasses, right?

Anonymous said...

So glad the girls love to travel and see new things. What a wonderful opportunity for you all. Thank you for sharing you life and the picutres with us. I can download them to my gallery. I can keep up with you by blog. Yippee
Love ya
Grama Young