Lyndee learned how to ride her bike last week. This is such a great accomplishment for her! Now she is ready for a bigger bike. She wanted to share with everyone a video of her riding her bike. The fall at the end is classic!! It is so fun to ride bikes!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
GOOD JOB LYNDEE!!!! You look so cute on that little bike. You for sure need a bigger one. I wish we were closer and we would let have Paytan's old bike.
Great job Lyndee! Isn't it fun to ride bikes?
I'm glad your truck was okay from the storm! Yikes!
Hey Lyndee,
Now you are able to go everywhere you want, (or that your parents say) all by yourself. Great job!!! Thanks for sharing Lynar. Good to hear your voice. Hope you are all still ok
Love Grama Young in Alton
Riding bikes--especially when your a kid!!--is so fun!
Hey Jen...it is Jenette! Sorry I never accepted your invitation on the website...but you can definitely email me at jenette_purdy@yahoo.com
P.S. Your family looks amazing!! Exciting times!
That's awesome Lyndee, great job!
Yaay, Lyndee! Isn't it funny how one day it just clicks? I'll never forget how much FASTER it felt like I was going without training wheels. I discovered that I could ride without them on a friend's bike, so I ran home to beg my mama to take mine off. Good times.
Way to Go Lyndee!!
I was blog lurking, trying to find old friends and I found you! You guys look like you are doing awesome! I dont even recognize lyndee and i just saw a picture of her the other day- crazy how fast they grow up isnt it?
If you want, check out our blog or you can email me at haslems@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment