Thursday, September 11, 2008

Very funny 911 call

I found this to be very funny!! Hopefully you can get a good laugh out of it too. I guess it was really funny to me after working in the sticks in Arkansas doing home care. We live in the nice "normal" part of Arkansas, but there are some very interesting areas around where we live, plus very interesting people out there.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Haha! That's very funny, Jenn! :) Gave me a good chuckle. :D I discovered your blog off the link in Chary's blog. Too fun to see what your family is up to! You look fabulous, by the way. And such cute kids! I just started a blog if you want to check it out.. http://jessiestaples.blogspot.com/

Torrie Young said...

That's hilarious. Lyndee and Katelyn are so grown up. I bet you love a little time to relax when they're at school. Great job on the race--you're fast!

Mark said...

Awesome!!! I love it. I'm still laughing and I can't wait to show Mark.

Maren

Laura said...

haha. that's great. we miss you guys!