Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We love School!!!

Lyndee started the 2nd grade. She is such a great student and loving school.
Katelyn started pre-school--actually, she started at one place and will start a different place tomorrow on the 10th. It's a long story why we are changing pre-school's, but she will have more of her friends at this new place. The best thing about the girls being in school is that there are less hours in the day for fighting for the two!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

I am glad the girls like school! So you decided to move Katelyn huh?! Their loss! Jeremy loves school too! He was mad it wasn't every day!

Jessie said...

So, your kids fight too? I thought mine were the only ones. :D I was actually quite relieved when school started also as it keeps them more occupied and away from each other. :)

vicki said...

School is the best! I can't wait until I get my youngest in preschool. I love having time to myself during the day and then I appreciate those kids so much more when they come home from school because I've missed them. Your little one will be in school before you know it!