In the picture is some hail I picked up after the rain settled down, and a dollar coin and a quarter
It came fast and hard, sounded like golf ball hitting roofs. Good thing our cars were not outside. I almost left 5 minutes before the hail started, good thing the girls were not cooperating getting in the car! It would have not been pretty on the van. The thunder was extremely loud as well. What fun we had watching it out our front door!




6 comments:
Woah! I've never seen hail that big. Crazy!!
holy moly!
Crazy, we only live about a mile away and we didn't get any hail!
Wow, we have had tons of wind but just small pockets of rain and snow along the month of April. Seems insignificant to that stuff.
That must be the storm that caused all the tornadoes here today... thanks a lot. :) No, I'm kidding. Glad y'all were OK.
Crazy...
Love the new pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. Very cute!
Post a Comment