Last night I took Brooklyn with me to Wal-mart. She is just getting to that age that she likes to play with things and doesn't like to sit in the cart for too long. When I got to the check out line she was getting real wiggly. I took out my credit card as the checker was still scanning stuff and Brooklyn started begging for it. I let her hold it and she took it, reached up to the credit card machine and tried to swipe it. She almost got it in the little slit in fact. It was so funny, the teenager checker thought it was hilarious! When it was time to pay and I took the card and she screamed the whole way out. It was too much fun trying to swipe the card. How does a 13 month old know how to swipe a credit card??? Too much shopping!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
HA! That is hilarious. Maybe not so much for you, but I'm sure you made that checker's day. :)
haha. So cute! Kylie loves to play with my cards too. And loves to push the machine buttons!
Elisa does the same thing when we go grocery shopping. I always let her swipe it when it's time to pay. She's pretty good at it. Although I often still carry her in the baby bjorn for shopping (it's just easier--good thing I have such a light toddler!:)
Oh my goodness. That is priceless!
Guess little Brooklyn will always figure there is no end to the funds--all we have to do is swipe!!
Post a Comment